Fellow Patriots, I was peacefully exercising my First Amendment Right at the Pooler City Hall & Police Station in Pooler, Georgia. While I did have a very positive experience inside the city hall, once I went to the Police Department side I was trespassed from not only from a public parking lot but the police lobby under threat of arrest! All of this was done under the direction of the Chief of Police. Tyrant department is found, We the People have to hold them accountable. Let me now what you think in the comment section! Please be sure to hit the like button it really helps!
______________________________________________________________________________

If you feel the need to peacefully redress your grievances to your government regarding this incident I will leave contact information below. Always remember, this is your right under the 1st Amendment to the U.S Constitution!

Pooler City Hall:

Mayor Rebecca Benton

912-748-7261

Pooler Police Department:

(912) 748-7333

Chief Ashley Brown

abrown@pooler-ga.gov

__________________________________________

Support the Channel & The Constitutional Fight against Tyranny!

All proceeds will help with legal fees to fight unlawful arrests & civil lawsuits!

Shop our new T-Shirt & Hat Collection with over 25 custom designs!

MADE IN USA!

__________________________________________

Check out our newly launched Website!

This is where you can not only enter into DAILY giveaway contests where I am talking with as many of you as possible and giving away GoPros & Body camera’s to promote transparency and accountability towards our government. But You can also send tips on tyrants near you that you would like me to audit, As well as read all my Complaint Statements, Lawsuits, Court Motions, IA Reports, Police Reports and much much more! We will be constantly updating with new information!

_________________________________________

Feel free to email me with any questions, advice or tips. I receive many emails of support from you guys and I try to answer everyone one of them. You all are greatly appreciated!

You all are true Patriots!

__________________________________________

Help keep L.I.A on the road to fight tyranny!

All Donations will also help with legal fees fighting unlawful arrests & Civil Lawsuits!

Show your Support for the Channel & The Constitution!

PayPal: longislandaudit@gmail.com

Venmo @LONGISLANDAUDIT
Cash app @LONGISLANDAUDIT

Thanks for the support! It’s greatly appreciated!
__________________________________________

Hit the like button it helps the algorithm to send this to more patriots like yourself!

The Body Camera I use & Recommend!

Protect yourself and your family with a Dashboard Camera, I highly recommend!

source

21 thoughts on “POLICE CHIEF DEMONSTRATES WHY TYRANNY RUNS FROM THE TOP DOWN IN HIS DEPARTMENT | 1ST AMENDMENT FAIL

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

Go back to this place. Go back to this place. Go back to this place. Every day for a month if that's what it takes.

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

not clowns, CRIMINALS! typical Georgia small town police!

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

What a nasty police force especially the CHIEF and his little buttbuddy the sargent ,they all should be fired,unbelievable the power we give these goons,here is one for the pooler policeπŸ‘ŽπŸ»$&@"!?

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

just when you think they couldn't get any more pathetic….

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

@long island audit WJCL news reuploaded this video and gave you 0 credit but is almost at 3 million views. Get that claim in boyeeee

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

You would have a field day in the greater Chattanooga, TN area. Just sayin'

A freakin' field day. TONS of content and fails. Guaranteed.

Unbelievable that this is happening in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ of the United State 😨😟

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

If my abusive actions were being viewed by almost 3,000 people per day (over a quarter million people in a few months) I would lose sleep worrying that some mentally ill psychopath will see this video and would target me or my loved ones. I would constantly wonder if I'm being followed or hunted. I don't envy this guy.

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

I just found this. As soon as I heard Georgia, I thought OMG this will probably be not good.Edited to say that I watched it to the end . I was correct. Thanks for not getting arrested.

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

The Chief of police name is ASHLEY BROWN and he makes $ 73, 144 per year. The name Ashley is really a name you give to a girl . But sometimes it can work both ways like in the case of MARVIN GAYE who was really a homosexual . I love the songs of Marvin Gay especially sexual healing and Mercy me. Where do these people get such extraordinary talent from , ONLY GOD KNOWS. THE CHIEF AND HIS SARGANT ARE NOT TALENTED PEOPLE they are going to lose their jobs for being terrible public servants The pretty city clerk and the two security guards were wonder public servants.

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

Is this from 1972? WOW, what a bunch of tone def tyrants!

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

Any outcome on the IA investigation against those clowns???

• June 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

So the cops are going to act like tyrant pigs, and then they wonder why the public distrusts and despises them.

Comments are closed.