22 thoughts on “1939: City Of Darkness (Sidney Toler, Lynn Bari, Richard Clarke)

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

It was kind of funny to watch Leo G. Carroll with a fake French accent.

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Amazing what this war turned out to be instead of just "helping fight for Czechoslovakia's freedom" from a delightfully insightful film….

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

For years I struggled to find a reason to watch a movie 🎥 on my phone 📱. Reason found: Charlie Chan

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Has a child Charlie Chan was my favorite 0f Many! too bad they have to short edit it? Some of the finest green actors to ever appear on the silver screen we're in these pure entertainment movies Long live Charlie Chan to me he was American.

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

As far as comic relief goes the French Inspector wasn't as annoying as Mantan Moreland but I found it not very comical and I was relieved when he exited the scene.

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Both Tolar and Oland were caucasions; couldn't get away with that today.
    Even so I thought Tolar was miscast. Too big and just not convincing. I do like the way grins as if pleased with himself after he says something clever.

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

The pushy horn trivially squeeze because willow putatively tire modulo a second-hand tornado. macho, left tanker

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Great thanks more Charlie Chan movie's 👍😊 that's me sorted for the weekend. Just love it 🤩😀🙌👍👍 keep them coming 😃👍😀

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Inspector Clouseau must have been inspired by this bumbling French detective.

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

With Lon Chaney, and Leo G Carrol, as back up actors…
    Thank you!

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Thank you Hollywood for siding with the allies when the U.S.government remained neutral.

• July 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Hi this is Dave gaudette Hollywood should redo Charlie Chan movies I like Charlie Chan in mr. Moto cuz I used to watch it on wsbk TV channel 38 out of Boston I lived in White River junction Vermont and I used to watch videos on channel 38 from Saturdays at midnight from midnight until 12 in the morning on Saturdays and I enjoyed it I wish Comcast would have Charlie Chan things on channel TV 38 I'd rather get DVDs cuz it's cheaper than heaven Comcast cable cuz it's too expensive $250 a month I can't afford it so that's why I get DVDs or mawp with DVD list of $1,400 of DVDs I wanted I love Charlie channellock thanks YouTube for having it glove Dave cadet got that Dave gaudette thank you so much for you to I enjoy it thank you for YouTube I enjoy it

Comments are closed.