In today’s true crime and murder documentary, we’re covering the extremely twisted case of Steven and Katie Pladl: the most HORRIFIC true story you’ve EVER heard. In the 1990s, Steven met a girl online named Alyssa, and the pair soon met up. Alyssa was unaware of the nightmare that would unfold after this meeting. Just two years later, the couple had a baby girl named Denise. After witnessing Steven’s disturbing behavior toward the baby girl, Denise was given up for adoption and renamed Katie by her adoptive parents. Years later, Katie sought out her biological parents, unaware that meeting them would quickly spiral out of control into something she never could have possibly imagined. This is one of the most horrific true crime cases we’ve EVER covered. Join us for a true crime storytime covering the disturbing case of Steven and Katie Pladl.

source

35 thoughts on “INCEST MURDERS: The Most HORRIFIC Story You've EVER Heard • EWU Story Time & Crime Documentary

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

I’ve heard of this story before, and I will fully agree that it is one of the most messed up stories I’ve ever heard and I watch ALOT of true crime so that says a lot.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

And watching my nieces and nephews internet activity like a hawk!

In case they ask why I will whip out this video.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

So you're telling me she gave her baby up for adoption, rather than leave her psychopathically abusive partner? 'kay.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Thanks for corona..humans just reaching stages unfathomable..Just die soon..let the animals n plants have the world.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

How many stupid people do you have to assemble doing stupid things for 20 years before somebody says enough? They all need to be imprisoned, starting with Alyssa and her parents.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Adoptive parents must've really messed up raising that girl if the first thing she did was track down her biological parents, move in and start fucking her dad.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

I Watch some docs before about mothårs/ sons and father/ daughters falling in love, get babies and marriaged. All of the children had been adoptive or never known their patent.

It has a psycholigal term but I dont remember it but its like that emotions of finally seing a loved lost one is so overwhelming that the emotions get so confused and the fear of losing them again makes people do extrodinarie things. Also you propably are really alike and you dont see them as your child.
    Then again of it is Two adults; whitout the older parent grooming and manipulating the younger I guess that fine ? (Yeah its still weird) but also they should not have kids and put that Child in such a situation; also they can have Many medical problems.

In this case the father was insane and the girl only a teenager…

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

If only Bennet had survived, we would see one of the only people in the world whose grandfather and father are the same.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

I agree pretty messed up when I read the thumb nail i thought yeah whatever but thats messed up great video

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Correction to this video – only ONE innocent lost their his in this, and that's the baby.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

How come I heard about the incestuous marriage between Steve and Katie on the news on tv but they never covered this?! wtf

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

The birth mother has all the fault, how can you stay with a man that tortures your baby? And after giving up your first baby have more babies with the same man? She dumb and selfish AF.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Wow this is sick, and people condoned this relationship un-real! Poor child had no protection, God sees all!

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Shocking, I really can't believe this is true

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Wow I can't believe people would actually go to that wedding

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

He tried to kill her when she was a baby, now got married to him, killed the child her and adopted father.. this guy is really horrible than a Demon from hell!

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

The mother called 911 and said "he told me he killed his "wife", the father and the child" she said

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

the cases are intriguing but the robotic narrator really annoying

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Ugh, absolutely repulsive human. Disturbing on so many levels, every detail more tragic than the next.

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

This has to be the sickest thing I have ever heard! Sickest bastard ever!

• June 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Okay so first, he killed his son/grandson, then went and killed his wife/daughter and her adoptive dad…did his mom not know about Katie being her granddaughter?

Comments are closed.