These days, YouTube has more than 1.8 billion users, and those are only the people who get logged in! No wonder this platform is one of the world’s most successful and popular services ever! But it’s not enough to upload just any video to start your own YouTube channel and make the grade. You need to know several vital points that’ll help you get started, and earn good money at that!
Remember that there will be times when you’ll find it hard to come up with new ideas for your videos. But don’t let that stop you! Even the most experienced bloggers occasionally run into the same problem. Make it a habit to write down all the ideas that come to your mind, and try to look for inspiration everywhere you go! So, let’s get started!
Other videos you might like:
How to Earn Money on YouTube: 6 Tips for Beginners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwe-xW8-rHg&
14 Most Unusual Jobs That Actually Pay Well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIjIHG5ve_0
14 Facts About Money You Should Know by Age 30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbBFVal2CI&
Planning your content 📜 0:28
How to choose a name 1:10
How to monetize your videos 💰 1:24
What about equipment? 2:05
What you may need 📹 2:17
Video editing 3:28
How often should you upload videos 3:59
Your content should be… 4:32
Titles of your videos 5:28
How to create thumbnails 6:25
Long videos or short videos? 7:38
Why watch time is vital 7:53
Collaboration with other YouTubers 8:08
How to react to negative feedback 😕 8:27
#success #youtuber #brightside
– The best idea is to make videos about something that’s trendy at the moment.
– Once you’ve chosen one theme for your channel, try to stick to it.
– Pay particular attention to the profile picture – it should be clear and eye-drawing.
– If your goal is to monetize your videos, make sure they don’t mention controversial topics, for example, politics, or tragic events.
– Popular YouTubers normally use either a mirrorless or a DSLR camera.
– If you shoot videos on the go, you’d better choose a good monopod or handheld stabilizer, and a high-quality action camera.
– Clear sound is just as important as the picture itself. That’s why it’s a great idea to invest in a good microphone before you start shooting your videos.
– Until you’ve gathered a big following, make sure that every second of your videos has some meaning.
– Never compare yourself with other YouTubers – that’s a sure way to a fiasco.
– Commit yourself to posting on your channel at least three times a week.
– Your content should be simple enough to be produced regularly and in a relatively short time.
– The titles of your videos should be short and intriguing to make the viewers interested enough to click.
– Depending on how well you work on it, a thumbnail can make your video a roaring success, or let it go completely unnoticed.
– The image should intrigue your viewers and make them wonder what’s going to happen next, and which actions have led to this situation.
– Use one style while creating all your thumbnails – this way, people will recognize them at first glance.
– Watch time is vital for a vlogger nowadays because recently, YouTube has changed its algorithm.
– Remember that however useful and entertaining your content is, there will always be those who’ll try to bring you down by posting hateful comments. Don’t let them discourage you!
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC